Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dinner, Dogs, and Degrees

Sorry about the lack of posts recently. With bar study, it's been a bit busy around here. The picture below is of a delicious meal we made out of the America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook. I highly recommend the cookbook.

The picture below, on the other hand, is of Bill and Shirley's rapidly growing puppy, Wadi. He's taken to chewing on anything available, though thankfully our cat does not fit into that category.

Here's a long-overdue picture from graduation with us and our "clique," if you could call it that.


(L to R): JP Martin, Jonnye Phifer, Micah, Ashley Chase, Patrick Haines, Katie, and Alex Volpe.

Finally, I was interviewed about vulnerability markets for an article in New Scientist Magazine. I did not get quoted, however, as the author wanted to focus on some of the legal and economic arguments.

No comments: